Skip to main content

Studying English In Hawaii with Me.





Intense language training in Hawaii.  Started new this year.  Come to Hawaii.  1 week 1 month up to 3 Months.  Students get apartments in Hawaii and study directly with with me and my assistants.  Study English, use that English the same day.   Come alone or with a friend.  Please let us know 1 month in advance.   Contact me for details   scott@scottsensei.com  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tongue Positions

One of the biggest problems people have is placing their tongue in the right position before making sounds.  A bad position will affect your sound a lot.  the key position is one.  When you are speaking, your tongue should be touching some part of the front of your mouth.  The main position is one.   Basically, your tongue moves between position 6 -1-7-3 and 4.  Make sure you are not floating your tongue in position 2 when you speak.  If you have already done this drill with me then you know what I am talking about..   

Good Luck Stephanie Miss Teen Hawaii Kai

This year my daughter is 17 and she is competing in the Miss Hawaii Teen USA contest.  If she wins she will try to become Miss Teen USA.  It's a lot of hard work for girls.  They must study, spend hours doing make up and hair, answering questions and taking picture for sponsors, and travel around the island.      www.stephanie-perry.me

FM Osaka

I can speak in the Tokyo dome to a full house and not be nervous at all but talking on the radio made me nervous for the first time in 20 years.  But 30 seconds after starting I was back to normal.  I did not know what to expect until I got to do it.  Now I will get on other stations and talk about English.